Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mad Hatters' Ball

Firstly, thanks to everyone who helped out with the Mad Hatters' Ball. It was a great night, with some amazing effort made by people who came along. Photos are on www.facebook.com/corkindependent, but here's the winner Amy Cole:

Amy's also a model with Lockdown Model Agency and she will definitely benefit from the prize, no doubt she has a great career ahead of her!

Thanks to Cathy Lawson, Aisling Kelleher, Miki Barlok and Julie Cobbe who judged, and also to the Savoy Theatre, Dave Mac for hosting, and DJ Peter Bowles who got everyone in the mood. Also thanks to Hopkins Communications for the drinkies and to all the other sponsors.

I got my itinerary for Haiti yesterday and will post it just as soon as I get time. For now, we are working on bringing out a bumper edition of the Cork Independent with an exclusive 24 page supplement on Cork Fashion Week. I'm quite excited as it's very different to anything I've previously done, but it's looking fantastic so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post anything libellous, because I'll just have to delete it.